Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Life Now=Proposals

Well, if I did not know what a proposal was before, I definitely do now. This week I learned a TON about them for a couple reasons. First, because we have been working on them in class. On Tuesday, we started doing the research for our briefing article. For this assignment, we had to get a specific proposal passed off with Professor Middleton and we will be writing a brief report about that topic. Not only do we have this assignment, but also a new one was introduced to us today in class. In our teams, we will be writing a consulting proposal for a company. We will study the complaints filed against the organization and come up with a solution on how they can fix their weak points. In class today, we decided that we will study and write our report for Vivint.

Also today, my team presented about solving problems and writing proposals. I feel that this will help a lot in our team project because that is exactly what we will be doing. I had never really understood what a proposal is or knew how many different types there are until I studied about them for our presentation.

There is just one type of proposal I will not be doing this week....
These next couple of weeks will be a little stressful in this class. We went over the remaining assignments for the semester and there are many things that we need to do still. I will have to go into fifth gear to keep up with this class and all of my others.

No comments:

Post a Comment