Thursday, March 13, 2014

Brethren (Team WSB Presentation)

Today we presented chapter 8 as a team from our WSB book. Our presentation was based on solving problems and writing proposals. As a team, I feel that we did really well! Before presenting in class, we got together as a group two different times to format our slides and practicing the timing and speaking part of our presentation. I will do an evaluation on a personal and team level.

Personally, I feel well about my part of the presentation. I practiced a lot and I feel that it paid off. One thing that I feel that I did well was maintain good eye contact with the audience. Not once did I have to look back to my slides for help. In addition, I feel that I spoke clearly and in an engaging manner. One thing that I could have done better was my hand motions. I feel like I could have made more emphasizing motions. 

As a team, we worked really well together! As I said, our practice paid off. I think that all of our transitions were smooth. Everyone knew when the needed to speak and stepped up front to draw in the attention. In addition, I thought we looked great as a team. We dressed up with matching ties to look nice and snazzy! I also like how are slides turned out; I thought that they looked very professional. Even with all of our practice, we were a little rushed at the end. We probably should have taken some information out of our presentation to make everything a little more clear. 

1 comment:

  1. The slides are awesome. I really like your guy's symbol! It's also really cool how you guys have stuck to the "Brethren" style throughout the semester. I wasn't there to see your presentation, but I'm sure you guys killed it!

    ReplyDelete