Tuesday, January 14, 2014

And So It All Begins

Well it is hard to believe that I have started yet one more semester here at the glorious university of BYU. In 2011 I completed a summer term and fall semester in the engineering program. I finished my mission to Brasil on the 31st of December and will be continuing my studies, however I decided to enter into the business program. So normally the life of a returned missionary is a little strange, but I got back into reality as fast as I could. Some of the activities I have already done since my arrival two weeks ago are snow hiking, pheasant hunting, snow skiing, and taking classes here at BYU.









I think the most adventurous thing that i have done since coming home was entering into the M COM 320 class. I had my first day today, which i knew would be good because music was playing, and we got divided into teams. I am already loving this class because teamwork is something that I have always needed to work on. I'm really looking forward to finding my strengths and fortifying my weaknesses so that I can be a powerful figure in my work setting. This class may be a little tough in the beginning because i still speak English with Portuguese grammar sometimes :) I am here to learn, so that is what I will do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment