Friday, April 11, 2014

Wrapping Up the Semester

So, over all, this semester has been great! It has been super crazy with all my school work and hard exams, but I still had a blast. If you recall from my first blog post, I finished my mission on New Year's Eve last December, so it has been really fun getting back into school. Even though I have had large amounts of work throughout the semester, I have also been able to have a great time! Here is a link that will pretty much sum up my winter semester; skiing :) I love to ski, it is my greatest passion and I was fortunate to be able to go many, many times! All the footage in this video was taken by my GoPro on a family trip to Snowbird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kPXNV8FfE&list=LLNu05zssET63ZquMogrqkiQ&index=2 


No comments:

Post a Comment