Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Guess Blogs Can Work....

I just wanted to write a quick blog post testifying that blogs actually can be successful. I never really understood the importance of learning the basics of blogging because I never really thought that it could make a difference. I was wrong :) One of the topics in the mini conference is about blogging and how it can be used in a business manner and not just recreation.


What really proves this to me is my sister's blog. About 4 years ago she started a very simple blog with just some creative ideas of things that she had made for her home and her infants/toddlers. So many people liked her ideas that she began to sell clothing patters for children and some house decorations. Now, she has professional models she makes tons of sales and makes lots of money because of the simple blog that she had started.  Here is a link to her blog if you would like to check it out!

http://www.peekaboopatternshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment